13A: Elon Musk
1) You read about an entrepreneur: · What surprised you the most? I knew that Musk was the owner of Tesla and SpaceX, but I no idea that he began with other, very different ideas, such as Zip2 and PayPal. · What about the entrepreneur did you most admire? I really admire that time and money that Musk puts into creating green projects like Tesla, the Hyperloop, and Solarcity. It would be easy for him to make a higher profit on projects that need less of an investment, but he has a vision for the future and the betterment of humanity that I find really fascinating. · What about the entrepreneur did you least admire? While not addressed in the book, there are accusations surrounding Musk right now that he supports slave labor in the Democratic Republic of Congo. This is very disappointing since in the beginning he said he left South Africa to avoid military service and propping up the apartheid regime, and yet he allows for this injustice when he ...

Comments
Post a Comment