7A


1.     Interviewing Brynn Price who has Netflix, Disney+, Hulu and cable. He would ABSOLUTELY want a package deal especially for $20. He at least wants a lower cost than all of them combined. The cable comes with his apartment right now. He uses these streaming services daily and does not pay for them all right now but will need to in the future.
2.     Interviewing Kristie Surdacki who has Netflix and Hulu. She would love to have more streaming services right now but is limited due to being a college student. Right now, she uses her mom’s but she is dying to watch Disney+ and its new shows. Likewise, she would also like to ideally spend $20 but would be willing to pay up to $30 if it came with enough services.
3.     Interviewing Elena Monahin who has Netflix and Hulu. She would want a package deal. She would like to pay $20. She uses her certain ones once a day. She would like the package to include Disney+ specifically.
4.     Interviewing Ivan Perez only has Netflix. He doesn’t not care to have multiple streaming services. He also has HBO but doesn’t use it as much now that Game of Thrones is no longer airing. It would have to be a really good deal for him to get it because he is sure his family will use those services.
5.     Interviewing Nayoung Shin who only has Netflix. She does not need package deal because she does not watch that much TV. She has too much homework. Plus, her parents pay for it so she wouldn’t want to pay anything for a package deal. She wouldn’t mind if her parents got it but wouldn’t use it to the fullest extent.

Comments

  1. Hi Jane! I think your idea of a package deal would be absolutely amazing! Streaming services are such a big part of our market today. I am a customer who has multiple accounts such as Hulu, Netflix, and cable. Furthermore, when Disney+ came out I begged my parents to allow me to sign-up. However, they turned down my request after they asked me if I watched every single thing on Hulu and Netflix. As a college student, these streaming services can get very expensive and they are constantly trying to get you to sign up for new packages. It would be extremely convenient to have all of the services unified into one package. Who is your main target audience? I noticed that all of the people you interviewed were college students. Would you consider making this a package for only college students or would it be available to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane,
    I know Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ already have a package deal, but the inclusion of cable with that would be really cool. Maybe a solution would be to develop some sort of device like the Roku or Fire Stick that has all these apps but also gives you discounted subscription. It would be difficult to acquire Netflix in a package deal solution as I think their much more independently focused on competing directly against Hulu and Disney+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane! Your idea of creating a package deal between subscription services would be so beneficial and is something a lot of people would enjoy! However, I do think this may be difficult to achieve considering many of these services are direct competitors. I personally have Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+, which has become extremely expensive with each new subscription. So many people would appreciate this and I think a great opportunity lies here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

13A: Elon Musk

Later Gator

12A